The conservative restoration of Giuseppe Penone’s work “In limine” is almost completed, carried out in 2011 by the De Fornaris Foundation on the occasion of the 150th anniversary of the Unification of Italy and inaugurated on April 18 of that year by the President of the Italian Republic Giorgio Napolitano.
After being admired in the Milanese exhibition “Romanticism”, the beautiful “Portrait of Massimo d’Azeglio (Portrait of a Man)” from 1835, purchased in 2016 by the De Fornaris Foundation, returned home. Long considered a “Self-portrait” of the same artist and writer, after extensive research it turned out to be a painting
The digitization of the Archival Fund of the architect Mario Passanti (Rosario de Santa Fé, 1901 - Turin 1975), acquired by the De Fornaris Foundation in 1992, has recently been completed. It includes drawings, manuscripts, projects, photographs, plates, negatives, albums , sketches, for a total of over 15,000 elements. The
Two paintings by Francesco Tabusso - "The old chestnut tree", oil on canvas from 1956, and "Imaginary allegory without joy legs in the air" or "Imaginary allegory" or "Allegory", oil on panel from 1966 - have entered recently part of the collections of the De Fornaris Foundation. They belong to