Rosario de Santa Fé (Argentina), 1901 – Turin, 1975
Architect. In 1913 he moved from Argentina to Turin, where he graduated in 1924. He studied under and worked for G. Chevalley, and taught at the Turin Faculty of Architecture from 1934 to 1971. As well as important studies, his name is linked to buildings like the Principi di Piemonte hotel in Sestrières (1932), the Villa Sesia in Cavagnolo Po (1935-37), the factory workers' village in Testona (with P. Perona, 1938-39) and the building for the Technical Offices of the City of Turin (with P. Perona and G. Garbaccio, 1956-61).