Bologna, 1822 – Oneglia (IM), 1896
Painter. After studying in Paris and Nice, he moved to Turin with his father Domenico, who was appointed 'architect and decorator of the Royal Palaces' in 1854. With a patriotic, moderate Romantic style, in 1955 he was chosen to represent the Savoy state at the Universal Exhibition in Paris and in 1856 he was appointed professor of Painting in the Accademia Albertina. He left this post in 1871. His paintings are kept at the Royal Palace in Turin.