An etcher and engraver. A student under Casorati, Boglione and Calandri at the Accademia Albertina, in 1956 he worked as an assistant to Calandri, whom he succeeded until 1988. His first etchings date from 1953. With just a few figurative exceptions, his work involves meticulous research, which has led him from concrete art to a lyrical abstractionism of an informal nature. His works have been shown at many Italian and international exhibitions.