Turin, 1883 – 1959
Painter. She trained at the Accademia Albertina, specialising in portrait painting. After some works with symbolic and “Art Nouveau” overtones she moved to Rome in 1914, where in the following year she exhibited at the III Secessione Romana, with works which adopt Linearist canons and show a vivid sense of movement, with original results. In the post-war period she exhibited in Turin regularly, with scenes of rural life, landscapes, still lifes and flowers.