Turin, 1914 – 1993
He trained under M. Boglione at the Accademia Albertina, exhibited at the Venice Biennale in 1940 and subsequently took part in a number of other international shows. In 1957 he was appointed professor of Etching. Techniques used are etching, dry-point and watercolour; habitual subjects are animals, flowers and compositions of objects pervaded with a subtle lyricism. In 1987 the Accademia Albertina dedicated an anthological exhibition to him.