Chambéry (Francia), 1754 – Naples, 1822
A student of Pécheuxs at the Turin Accademia (1779-82) he painted the portraits of Pécheux and his wife with their children (1783). In Rome from 1784 he embarked on a career of which little is known today. He moved to Turin in 1799 and stayed for a number of years. Close to the Davidian school, he painted ancient historic subjects, on both religious and lay themes. From 1806-1809 he directed the Accademia J.B. Wicar in Naples, sending works up to Turin (Portraits of Carlo Felice and Maria Cristina, 1816, Agliè).